2006 Mainship 34 Trawler
Great liveaboard – condo on the water
*Price just reduced $10,000.00 for quick sale!
- Rare Twin Yanmar Diesels 480 HP – peace of mind on long distance trips, more stability in rough conditions, better performance!
- Tender with Davit (2016 Tohatsu 9.9)
- 2016 New Exhaust & Intake Hoses
- 2015 New Bridge Enclosure
- 2015 New Weaver Davit System
- 2014 Tracvision Satellite TV
- Two zone A/C & Heat
- Bow & Stern Thruster
- GPS & Radar & Autopilot
- Kohler 8.5k Generator with Sound Box
- Smart designs such as folding boarding steps into cockpit on each side in aft cockpit
- Guests may sleep on convertible sleeper sofa
& much more!
Basic Boat Info
|Bridge Clearance||16.42 ft|
|Dry Weight||20,000 lbs|
|Max. Draft||3.33 ft|
Engines / Speed
|Total Engine Powers||240 hp|
Engine #1 Specs:
|Number of single berths||4|
|Number of heads||1|
East Shore Marine
401 East Shore Road
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Mainship engineers and designers have utilized every available space in the 34 to offer a centerline queen berth master stateroom, full head with stall shower and a salon large enough to entertain in. The galley includes a two-burner range, microwave oven, coffee maker and dual-voltage refrigerator and freezer. Countertops are genuine Corian and all hardware and fixtures are first-class. The covered aft deck includes molded steps to the bridge for safe and easy access. The upper helm station carries full instrumentation, and there is plenty of room for electronics as well. An optional lower station is available as well. The proven hull design is easily driven by the standard single diesel or by twins. A full sand shoe protects the single screw model, while twin screws are recessed into efficient tunnels for shallow water operation.Engine Notes
Single Diesels from 240 to 370HP and Twin Diesels to 240HP each also availavleEAST SHORE MARINE
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.